ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching
LEVEL 7 CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE COACHING
Get the skills and knowledge to coach others through this six-day course.
Join us for our ILM level 7 course and build on your existing coaching skills.
This course is for individuals, either in employment or self employed, who have some experience in coaching or similar fields.
This is an entry criteria, so that we can all work together at an advanced level. This programme runs for three sets of two days and participants are to attend all days.
You will learn:
- How to develop advanced listening, questioning and engagement skills
- How to manage the energy of the coachee and to focus on their needs
- How to support your coachee to design meaningful and sustainable outcomes
- How to link your coaching skills to a wider understanding of people
Support is provided between sessions – and after the programme dates – while participants continue to work on their coaching skills
By the end of this programme, you will:
- Stand out from other coaches as a highly skilled and qualified coach, with significant credibility
- Be ready to be accredited as an ILM level 7 coach
- Be in the perfect place to grow your coaching business or to develop the use of coaching within your leadership role
Please contact us to get the latest information on when our next courses will take place.