Our latest news
As one of the UK’s leading voices in apprenticeships – as well as having a commitment to growing people, growing business – we are always very keen to tell even more people about the work we do.
Here are the latest news stories from Activate Apprenticeships and Activate Business School – click on one of the below stories to find out more.
Please note – stories prior to 4 January 2017 will historically refer to our organisation at Activate Enterprise.
- 27 June 2017: Activate Apprenticeships lead colleges’ bid to deliver UK-wide apprenticeships for Amey
- 9 March 2017: Apprentice gets nod of approval at awards
- 28 February 2017: It’s National Apprenticeship Week 2017!
- 12 January 2017: Helping businesses get ready for the apprenticeship levy
- 4 January 2017: New year heralds big change for leading apprenticeship provider
- 30 November 2016: National award wins for classic vehicle apprentices
- 27 October 2016: Apprenticeship provider champions top mentors on national awareness day
- 23 September 2016: Activate Enterprise continues to change the perception of apprenticeships with top businesses
- 15 September 2016: Activate Enterprise apprentices take centre stage on BBC Berkshire
- 11 August 2016: ‘Speed dating’ event to find next generation of construction workers
- 31 May 2016: New partnership to strengthen skills in the region
- 13 May 2016: Apprentice grows his career with award-winning garden designers
- 13 May 2016: Centre of automotive excellence becomes new home of industry training
- 29 February 2016: Activate Enterprise wins provider of the year award
Please keep visiting for the latest news on Activate Apprenticeships and Activate Business School.
If you would like to run a story about our work, please contact Paul Dyett – Group PR and Communications Manager at: Paul.Dyett@activatelearning.ac.uk.
We look forward to hearing from you.