Compliments & Complaints Procedure
Activate Apprenticeships and Business School and ATG Training are the trading names of Activate Enterprise Limited
Activate Enterprise aims to continuously improve the quality of training, assessment and services we offer to our clients, learners, funding partners and other stakeholders. As part of quality improvements, we require feedback on the services we provide. We do not require you to wait to be contacted if you have a compliment about things within our service that you feel has been outstanding or you have feedback in regard to the support received and the benefits of learning experience.
Please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to providing productive and enjoyable learning experiences for our learners and provide cost effective, fit for purpose, training solutions for employers. If we are not meeting the standards expected we ask that you bring it to our attention, by either emailing email@example.com or calling 01865 550 550.
We take your feedback and opinions seriously. If we do receive a complaint, we take immediate actions to resolve the issue. Activate Enterprise will:-
- Handle the problem promptly assigning the most relevant member of staff to resolve
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 2 working days and you will be offered the opportunity to complete a Complaint Form
- Correspondence and discussion regarding your complaint will be logged and dealt with fairly
- We aim to resolve complaints and provide a written response with 15 working days, if it is not possible to resolve within this timescale, we will advise you in writing of the reason for the delay and the expected date of resolution
- Undertake a review to ensure we are working to continuously improve our services
- Provide you with feedback on the outcome of the complaint
- Escalate complaints; all complaints are monitored by our Quality Manager and reported to the Senior Management Team on a regular basis
- You retain the right to escalate your concerns to our CEO is you are dissatisfied with our internal investigation.
- If you remain dissatisfied you may contact the relevant Awarding Organisations, Regulatory Bodies and Funding Partners.
We have a separate Appeals Policy and Process for disputes and disagreements within the assessment process.
Information held by Activate Enterprise complies with General Data Protection Regulation and is stored securely and used by those with sufficient authority to use it for the intended purpose.