If you enjoy cars, a career maintaining and restoring vehicles (including classic cars) could be right for you.
As well as every day motor vehicle maintenance, it is estimated that the UK needs more than 1,000 new apprentices in classic vehicle restoration. Our classic motor vehicle apprenticeships give you the knowledge and skills you need to help maintain and repair classic vehicles, restoring them to their former glory.
If you prefer modern vehicles, choose an apprenticeship in motor vehicle maintenance to learn more about identifying and fixing car faults, helping keep customers on the road.
Apprenticeships we offer
- Classic vehicle restoration Level 2
- Classic vehicle restoration Level 3
- Motor vehicle – body and paint Level 2
- Motor vehicle – body and paint Level 3
- Motor vehicle – maintenance and repair Level 2
- Motor vehicle – maintenance and repair Level 3
How to apply
If you are interested in one of the above apprenticeships, please register your interest with us. Otherwise, take a look at our latest vacancies below:
Apprenticeships in Berkshire
Apprenticeships in Oxfordshire