Apprenticeships in healthcare
Make a career out of helping others with an apprenticeship in health and social care.
This apprenticeship can lead into many different careers, working with the NHS, the private sector, local authorities or in the voluntary sector.
Healthcare workers are based at hospitals and other health settings, supporting doctors and nurses and help patients. They carry out tasks such as serving food or making beds.
Social care is about helping people with disabilities and learning difficulties and the elderly lead comfortable and independent lives. It can include working in people’s homes, care homes or in the community.
Apprenticeships we offer:
- Health – clinical Level 2
- Health – clinical Level 3
- Health and social care Level 2
- Health and social care Level 3
- Health – Perioperative support Level 3
- Health – Maternity and paediatric Level 3
- Health – Allied health professional support Level 3
- Health – Healthcare support services Level 3
How to apply
If you are interested in one of the above apprenticeships, please register your interest with us. Otherwise, take a look at our latest vacancies below:
Apprenticeships in Berkshire
Apprenticeships in Oxfordshire